..lay a little egg for me Posted May 4, 2010 Share Posted May 4, 2010 I feel inadequate , I only have 1 feeder and 1 drinker and anyway the girls prefer to use the watering can to drink out of... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted May 4, 2010 Share Posted May 4, 2010 I only have 1 feeder and 1 drinker. Just bought my red Glug n Grub for the Ex-Batts tho Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted May 4, 2010 Share Posted May 4, 2010 I just had to come back and look at that photo... *giggles* no wonder you could spare a drinker to lend me :lol: That is one tidy shed Tasha.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TAJ Posted May 4, 2010 Share Posted May 4, 2010 I think Mr Redwing should be very worried - i.e. how many chicken are you thinking of adding to use the currently 'surplus' equipment? that lot should cope with up to 400 chickens! Mr redwing - she has to breed more chickens so the feeders do not go to waste. Tracy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...