Redwing Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 I'm not saying I have a problem with buying feeders and drinkers and I am not saying that I dont have a problem with buying feeders and drinkers I'm just saying that now I have had to take over the shed I think Mr Redwing will question the amount of feeders and drinkers...... There are 56 others in use Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dannablue Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Now I know why there was none in stock when I went to Pets at Home for an extra one last week Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 You could start a shop Tasha I have been to several poultry supply shops that don't have that many Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue-DiamondChick07 Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 OMG love it! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
annettec Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Shame your not a bit nearer to me ! I could hire one off you !!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chicken bark Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Do you buy them in bulk? My local shop only had two for sale. I know who to speak to now about feeders. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sjp Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 is there a support group you can join? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mollie333 Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Could i ask how many chickens you have ? oh my. You have alot of feeders, and drinkers! mine would rather drink water from a deep ice cream tub Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 is there a support group you can join? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ClaireG Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Well....you never know when you might need a spare or 30 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
tom123 Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 We were talking about that yesterday! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Falkor Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 oooh I don`t feel so bad now......I chucked a load of stuff out of my shed the other week to make space for my feeder and drinkers fetish but I am not in your league Tasha! I bet you buy more! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kit Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 think you need to contact the Priory....My name is xxx and I am addicted to chicken feeders. very impressive collection Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jennydavies Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Chicken Feeders Anonymous !!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 I thought I had too many, with half a doz, plus umpteen glugs. There's hope for me yet. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 And i just bought a feeder and drinker today! i could have just raided your shed, you would never have missed a couple or three! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 and answer me this, why did you need those ones you bought at Thornes the other day???? :lol: feeder and drinker hoarder! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 It does appear that our Tash has a 'little problem' Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 at least she's been open about it, thats the first step to curing it isn't it?? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chick wiggle Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Think so, its a 12 step programme isnt it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Does Mr Redwing have to clean them now they're in his shed Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted May 3, 2010 Author Share Posted May 3, 2010 Does Mr Redwing have to clean them now they're in his shed not a chance! Mr Redwing didnt comment on the collection beyond saying that it all looks very neat He did venture a suggestion that since I had washed up that lot plus all the others in use plus all the feed and water storage bins that maybe I could have done the bit of washing up I'd left in the kitchen sink. I dont think so. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted May 3, 2010 Share Posted May 3, 2010 I feel really deprived - ive only got 3 glugs and a bucket and 3 grubs and 2 trays I need more thats an amazing hoard (and tell him to wash his mouth out with regards to the washing up in the sink ) cathy x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seagazer Posted May 4, 2010 Share Posted May 4, 2010 Thats a mighty strange addiction you have there - shoes or handbags I can understand...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...