grracee

Any name suggestions?

I have another new mini-lop addition joining me late October and I'm soo excited!!!

I have a chocolate tort doe on reserve, hopefully will be having some little chocolate baby kits when she is old enough! So excited! :mrgreen:

Just wondering whether anyone can help me with a name. I want something to go with the "chocolate" theme. Something like the name of a chocolate.....

So here she is at 11 days old!

1440acz.jpg

2d6r0j9.jpg

and here is my gorgeous chocolate point buck, Wallace.

20f8do1.jpg

Oooh she looks familiar - we are getting one of her brothers I think. Is she in Herefordshire?

She is sooo gorgeous - on the name front how about Caramel - as in Cadbury's caramel?

Yeah, she's from Jen's Bunnies? & yeah, really like Caramel now you've mentioned it! :D

Thought so - we have reserved the choc otter buck. Long way for us to go but the bunnies look lovely :) . We are mulling over names too - eventually we'd like a doe so that he has a friend so will need a name that's part of a pair maybe.

I went there the other day to see a couple of 6 month old does & saw the babies, they are gorgeous :D

I'm no longer having the choc tort doe now as we only just realised she is actually a half sister to my buck I have so I have two choc does coming this weekend hopefully.

Wispa, a choc otter

qy70gl.jpg

&

Buttons, a choc otter butterfly

165uhf.jpg