sari

Nightmare!!!

I know listening to other people's dreams is boring..............( "and then I turned into a unicorn, and all the worlds' children were healed, and I was their leader, and I breathed out golden joy" *yawn*)

but have just a had a terrible nightmare, hence me being awake and on here! To cut a long story short, it ended with me sitting in my front garden, watching my daughter practise her Judo, when I heard Gertie ( my Legbar) screaming. She has a curious lilting cry, when she's lost the other big hens....and in my dream it was loud, and I thought they were being attacked :shock: I woke up in a panic and have been out to check...seems ok, but it's pitch dark, and my eco torch is, well, rubbish. My hands are still trembling and I feel sick! . I know it was one of my night panic attacks...but why my lovely hens? :evil:

Hopefully all will be well when I go out at 7.....

I do have nighttime panic attacks...but could do without the chicken noises.....went out barefooted and squished many snails, yeeuck! The girls were fine... :roll:

When I went out I was barefoot too and a slug must of slithered onto my foot without me realising. When I got back to bed and felt something cold and wet on my leg... :o:o:shock::shock: My screams were probably heard all down the street

:lol:

I do have nighttime panic attacks...but could do without the chicken noises.....went out barefooted and squished many snails, yeeuck! The girls were fine... :roll:

When I went out I was barefoot too and a slug must of slithered onto my foot without me realising. When I got back to bed and felt something cold and wet on my leg... :o:o:shock::shock: My screams were probably heard all down the street

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I really did :lol:

Well I'm glad we've brought some laughs into your life!! Nothing like a bit of taking pleasure in another's misery.... :P

I would like to add my darling OH goes into a coma-like sleep most nights, and barely noticed I was gone...even when swearing vociferously at the slimy/crunchy feet.... :doh: