Janty

Cockerels shot in Beccles

good grief. I pay £315 per month council tax... do you think if I write a letter saying that I find the cows in the fields next door a noisy nuisance in the summertime when they areleft out overnight, they might get a sharpshooter to come and pop one into daisy's skull too? Or the mating foxes in the springtime that echo about the land?

Three birds, in a rural area, having a crow in the morning. I dont see the problem. Evil cruel council. I used to live near to piccadilly train station in manchester and I got used to the overnight express and industrial trains... I'm sure the neighbours could have gotten used to the boys makin a bit of noise. I dont hear our boys anymore even when I am asleep in the days working nights!

all night? Honestly, they could have closed it at least during hte hours of darkness... so rude of the council!

In fact, why not bring in a new rule that between the hours of 9pm and 7am, no one can talk. Just in case it irritates anyone, it'd be better to get totally silent. Dogs must be muzzled, cats locked in soundproofed rooms and babies shut up in boxes overnight.

Sarcasm and pregnancy, it's really not a good mix.

Still quite fuming about this - they weren't even fighting amongst themselves or causing problems with spreading disease... what a load of hassle over one or two letters complaining about crowing. Whoever wrote the letters should be beheaded and then used as the face of Kelloggs :D