MarkBevBen Posted October 29, 2010 Share Posted October 29, 2010 my little dog got hit on the side of the road by a hit and run That's awful, hope she/he's okay Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dancing cloud Posted October 29, 2010 Share Posted October 29, 2010 Just read this and utterly appalled that someone would just run away like that. How's little Rose today? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Powerlady Posted October 29, 2010 Share Posted October 29, 2010 I did this..my little dog got hit on the side of the road by a hit and run..so I put a sign up saying " To whomever hit my little dog on 25 Aug..shame on you and hope you can live with yourself" Didn't help of course but made me feel better That's awful, hope she/he's okay He's getting there thanks..cost over £5000 and he has a metal hip and leg now though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ali-s Posted October 30, 2010 Author Share Posted October 30, 2010 Sorry to hear about your Dog Powerlady and glad he is on the mend Rose spent the day sitting in the run again. I did see her eating and drinking. We do not have a gate or any sort of fencing around our property apart from a few strands of barbed wire which mostly is missing or broken. Any one or anything that wanted to come on our property could do so easily. I don't think the man and his dogs will be back any time soon. The farmer was in the field on Thursday ploughing in the Wheat stubble and yesterday was back sowing seeds. Good job I did keep the Chickens in their run on Thursday as the last time the field was ploughed the other flower girls were following the plough along with the Gulls eating the grubs the plough revealed The field in front of the cottage was ploughed and seed sown a while back so that one is out of bounds to walkers as well if they have any consideration to the farmer and the crop. I will be looking out for the car and I would recognise the man if I saw him. I should have asked the farmer yesterday if he knew of the man there can't be that many people round here who have that many gun dogs. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkBevBen Posted October 30, 2010 Share Posted October 30, 2010 Hopefully as Rose has been eating and drinking it's a good sign Ali Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkBevBen Posted October 30, 2010 Share Posted October 30, 2010 I did this..my little dog got hit on the side of the road by a hit and run..so I put a sign up saying " To whomever hit my little dog on 25 Aug..shame on you and hope you can live with yourself" Didn't help of course but made me feel better That's awful, hope she/he's okay He's getting there thanks..cost over £5000 and he has a metal hip and leg now though Oh Powerlady, your poor boy glad to hear he's on the mend though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Powerlady Posted October 30, 2010 Share Posted October 30, 2010 Thank you..he's doing amazingly well..another couple of months and he'll be as good as new been very difficult though.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkBevBen Posted October 30, 2010 Share Posted October 30, 2010 Thank you..he's doing amazingly well..another couple of months and he'll be as good as new been very difficult though.. I'm sure it has been very hard for you all Great to hear he's doing so well though x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...