Chucky Mama Posted November 22, 2010 Share Posted November 22, 2010 I don't know if anyone else uses this website Read It Swap It I got the details from another Omleteer. I needed to get hold of a book to replace a library book that YS has lost so I went on and got one from there. Whilst there I updated my swaps and have swapped 3 books this morning. 1 will be used as a Christmas present if it is in good nick. The idea is that you find a book that you want and then the person that owns it looks at your list of book for one to swap it with. You then post your book of and Bob's your uncle. If you don't want any of their books you decline the swap and wait for someone else to come along. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bizzylizzy Posted November 22, 2010 Share Posted November 22, 2010 Thanks. Just had a look at this site. It looks really good. bizzylizzy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 22, 2010 Share Posted November 22, 2010 that could be great for Rosie; she's a voracious reader and has stacks that she's finished and needs to pass on. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted November 23, 2010 Share Posted November 23, 2010 Ooo I wonder if there are any craft books on there. I also have lots to swap. Thanks...Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted November 23, 2010 Share Posted November 23, 2010 Nice idea. I am using Green Metropolis to see on the books I am replacing with Kindle versions Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...