Tiggy Posted November 25, 2010 Share Posted November 25, 2010 where do I get them from? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jess1merlin Posted November 25, 2010 Share Posted November 25, 2010 I got mine from the Wernlas collection by post. I think they have them at Newland Poultry near Malvern (not sure how far that is from you), might be worth giving them a ring. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiggy Posted November 25, 2010 Author Share Posted November 25, 2010 thankyou I will take a look Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted November 25, 2010 Share Posted November 25, 2010 You can get them via ebay. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve the Gas Posted November 25, 2010 Share Posted November 25, 2010 Don't like 'em at all Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiggy Posted November 25, 2010 Author Share Posted November 25, 2010 Don't like 'em at all Ive never used them, but its getting desparate, poor Saffy I think she may have to spend the end of her days away from the others Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted November 25, 2010 Share Posted November 25, 2010 There is a definite place for them if all else fails. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted November 26, 2010 Share Posted November 26, 2010 I'd rather use a bumper bit than have a maimed or dead hen. I don't much like them either, but it's the lesser of two evils in my book. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
staceychristie Posted November 29, 2010 Share Posted November 29, 2010 Used them once only for head choock. She was so disgusted that I'd resorted to stopping her peckability, that she ignored me. Only needed to use it for 12hours, and she got the message Stacey Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiggy Posted November 29, 2010 Author Share Posted November 29, 2010 Ive got some but they look very small Im not sure how to get them on, just 1 top girl doing all the pecking now, may have to take her into the vet for one of the nurses to do it, unless there is a local omleteer who knows what to do Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...