Was wondering if Omlet has any plans on coming out with a coop that is a cross betweek the Eglu and Cube. Think that would be great since I have 6 bantom Polands and they are too small for the Eglu but hardly take up any space in the cube. Really would love to get a medium size waist high like the cube (hate that bending over hard on my old back). Any Plans???? I can't be the first to suggest this ... can I??? :pray:

Hi- I have three bantam Polands who live very happily in a cube and run. They don't free range like my others and so need the space. I've got perches etc in there for them as well. In the cold weather, ( it's their second winter) I've put a cardbard box in so they can have a smaller space to cuddle in- but they ignore it! I did put in a snugglesafe too, but they avoided that too!

Occasionally I put them in an eglu whilst I muck out the cube run and they are fine, but glad to be back in the larger and higher space of the cube.

So I don't think you need worry a cube is too big - in fact with 6, I'd go for the extended run.

Well I have a WIR run which takes up most of my garden and am planning on getting 3 more Polands but think that the Eglu is too small for them so would have to get a Cube and hubby is not happy says it is way to big for the six chickens. Personally I think it has more to do with the cost of the Cube vs the space but with my husband you can't argue with him cause it states that it is for up to 10 hens. Plus in all fairness we did see the Cube at the Home Show and it seemed HUGE. He wants to get a medium size plastic coop with someone else :shameonu: and I was hoping Omlet would hurry up and come out with one besides the Cube but guessing that wont be happening. I had heard a rumor at a Chicken show and it was that they were going to come out with one. Was hoping to get confirmation cause Hubby is bitting the bit about getting another coop soon.

Yes I realise that you might be able to get a few more in but wish Omlet would make a coop that would be inbetween the Cube and the Eglu Classic. Going by their own stats they say 2-4 for Eglu Classic and Go and for the Cube up to 10. Just thought it would be great if they had something inbetween the two similar to Cube (waist high). My classic is on a table as well but would hate to purchase the hens and then have an issue. Think they will fit but it would be nice if Omlet had a "medium" size, to fit their stats of 5-8 maybe. Just putting in my request I guess :)