bouldercroft Posted March 9, 2011 Share Posted March 9, 2011 I came across this yesterday - and just HAD to buy it... I love how they label the non-broody chickens as 'career girls' pickin chicken by jewilk71, on Flickr Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
gongladosh Posted March 9, 2011 Share Posted March 9, 2011 cool! It looks like there really is an app for everything! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
reneepren Posted March 9, 2011 Share Posted March 9, 2011 An expensive app for something easily available online. If it were free I would love it....or even 99 cents. Renee Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted March 9, 2011 Share Posted March 9, 2011 I have this! Its very 'American' though - lots of breeds geared for that market but lots of fun Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bouldercroft Posted March 9, 2011 Author Share Posted March 9, 2011 An expensive app for something easily available online. If it were free I would love it....or even 99 cents. Renee I figured $2.99 was drop in the ocean compared to everything I've already spent on these crazy chickens Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
oneyolktoanother Posted March 9, 2011 Share Posted March 9, 2011 i am getting my i phone soon and will have to get this Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...