Snoxy

*UPDATE* Help please :)

Hopefully yours wont be very loud i love cherry valleys salt was so friendly i often think about getting another but have 9 ducks at the moment and dont want anymore at the minute as you can imagine the mess they make in the winter good luck leanne :)

They are adorable :D

As soon as I got them home they ate some food...then they snuggled together against the fence at the rear of the run...the hens clucked for a bit but other than that haven't been bothered about them at all...they came out about an hour ago and enjoyed a drink :D

Sure as the days go on they will hide less 8)

Just going to lock them up for the night...I cannot wait to duck watch tomorrow :D

All the children are thrilled with them...and Mr Snox is very chuffed (he picked me up and spun me round) with his new girls :dance:

His first thoughts on names are Winifred (named after his Gran who used to always call him Duck and June (the month he was born)

Both girls laid eggs today...I discovered this evening :dance:

Best pic I could get so far...they are still in hiding most of the time...although they do come out to eat and drink when they think I am not watching :wink:

Not sure if you will be able to see this if you copy and paste in the search bar thingy...if you can't see it I will upload to Photobucket asap 8)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1898957567315&set=a.1863726886570.2107173.1642935004&type=1&theater