Cinnamon Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Is anyone else as annoyed with the new 'My eBay' page format as I am? I can no longer view my selling,my buying & my watching all o one page,making it REALLY difficult to keep on top of things - I have already forgotten to post an item out this week & I am sure I will forget to bid on an item I am watching soon too I can't understand WHY they felt they had to change it,when it was really usable before & easily customisable by us,the eBay member. Lots of discussions about it on the eBay community pages - I have also sent them a very strong email,but don't really expect much in the way of a response. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 I'm not selling anything on Ebay at the moment so am not really using it but My Ebay looks just the same as it used to ? How is yours different now? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WitchHazel Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 Yes, I hate it. I really liked being able to see all my "current" activity (whether it was watching, bidding, bought, selling, sold) all on one page. I get frustrated that as soon as I have won an item, I have to switch to the "Purchases" page to be able to del with it (although I do like that I can see Purchase history going a looooong way back now). And I don't like the fact that I have to go to the sellign page to see how my own items are doing. I will email them to complain Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 I thought it was just me being thick I hate it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 You can change it by clicking page options - top right tab Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WitchHazel Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 You can change it by clicking page options - top right tabEmma.x The page options don't include the sections that Ebay has moved. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted June 4, 2011 Share Posted June 4, 2011 I agree, it is very annoying Grr @ ebay! Why, just when you get used to things, and they work! do they feel the need to make changes? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...