Ms Marple

Company Director info

Does anyone know how to get hold of this sort of data easily? We are having a rather torrid time with a mobile phone insurance claim for ES's iPhone. I have now written a detailed letter but seem to have unstuck trying to locate the above data. Is it simply that I need to go to Company House and pay? Any wisdom gratefully received.

We've very occasionally, only once in recent memory, had customers contact DH at our home address as he's a co director...so am I now, but he's the senior one.....I asked how they got our private address & he said Companies House............quite why they didn't contact him through the business which is a bricks & mortar address where they could request to see him in person, I couldn't fathom from the letter they sent, but heyho :roll:

Hope you get somewhere with your query.......

Thanks all of you for replying. Companies House and 192 with free credits was the answer.

Chuck n Boo mum - I wanted home as well as business as they seem to be so slippery. I am not sure what luck we will have but the letters are sent, so please keep your fingers crossed for ES, who has now been without his iPhone since June27th..... so much for the replacement within 48 hours :roll::roll: