Mum

Just ordered a WIR from BAH

Fingers X'd for Tuesday, but Chris will phone on Friday to confirm.

I did try asking for a supersonic delivery for this afternoon :whistle:

Luckily, this weekend is DH's weekend off, so he can get the ground prepped and flags down :D UNluckily (for him) I've been invited out over the weekend, so he'll have to muddle along with that bit on his own :shh: He's on nights during anticipated arrival date/s but he only sleeps through the mornings, so he'll be able to put it up in the afternoon :dance:

Can't wait; can't wait; can't wait!!!

I've gone for a 15 footer (for now :wink: ) but I'll be buying extra panels at a later date so I can extend (and extend and maybe even extend again :oops::lol: )

I do love it when a longed for plan starts coming together :D

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Got my promised phone call just now from Chris at BAH .... WIR's ETA .... tomorrow!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

If I was excited when I ordered it Wednesday, I'm now flying :lol:

Now I just need to put a match under DH to get it all up this weekend (if the weather is fine, I'll reward him with a BBQ on bank holiday monday ;) )

Is it all done? We need pics you know :wink:

Is it all done :lol::lol::lol: My OH is very DIY challenged and I have to say, this was a huge challenge for him :roll: Of course, had he listened to my advice in the first place, it would have been so much easier than he made it out to be :notalk::talk2hand:

But, yes, it is up, it is aubroised ... just waiting for the Fried Egglu to arrive (should have been yesterday) so all the girls can go in there together.

Photo's? :think: I shall see what I can do after the girls are all in :D

Have your panels arrived?