Alis girls

Sex question!

I have only ever had a neutered boy and girl too. A friend thought her female rabbit was lonely and got another female but they fought and she had to have two hutches etc. My rabbit recently had babies and I was told to keep a male to live with her, as even if I had kept one of her daughters once hormones kicked in could have led to them having a difficult relationship. I am getting the male baby we kept neutered soon. I have not asked how much as it is a necessity but I know it is cheaper and easier to neuter a boy than a girl.

When we first got our bunnies a year ago, we were told they were both females from same litter. When Fudge (the bigger of the two) started to be aggressive I asked if she could be neutered fairly quickly. It was possible, so I took her sin and it turned out he was a she, hence the aggressiveness. So we now have a male and female who have both been done and now live in perfect harmony. A year ago Nessa's operation (spay) cost £96 and Fudge (neuter) £80. Hope this helps.