Egluntyne Posted October 15, 2011 Share Posted October 15, 2011 Cobweb, my Light Sussex Hybrid Click has laid her first egg. Thank goodness, as I am getting 3 or 4 eggs a day if I'm lucky from my other 20 or so hens. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted October 15, 2011 Share Posted October 15, 2011 Congrats! I get 4 or 5 a day and I only have 5 chickens anyway! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted October 15, 2011 Share Posted October 15, 2011 Congratulations . Very pretty girlies . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkysmum Posted October 18, 2011 Share Posted October 18, 2011 Well done, Cobweb Any idea how old she is? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted October 18, 2011 Share Posted October 18, 2011 Congratulations Cobweb I am disappointed if I only get 1 or 2 from my 8 girls Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted October 19, 2011 Author Share Posted October 19, 2011 Well done, Cobweb Any idea how old she is? Somewhere around 24/26 weeks - ish. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...