Jules.

The Qute launches today!

I like the Qute, but it's rather large for just one hamster. Much more suited to Gerbils & Degus.

I think it's expensive, but if small critters are your absolute love, then I do think it's nice. The pull out perspex burrowing tank is a good idea.

Emma.x

I disagree our daughter's hamster is in a large indoor guinea pig cage 100cm long x 51cm wide x 37cm high and has a rat wheel. He rarely used his original hamster wheel but now runs for hours on his rat wheel. I think you should give every pet as much space as possible to undertake natural activity and hamsters like to run and burrow. The bars aren't good for their feet either. I had been waiting to see if we could get something better for the hammy but I think we'll leave him where he is.

I like it.

I can see that working in most houses - less obtrusive then bright colours. Storage seems a sensible idea - assuming it is big enough to be useful - and cleaning out looks as though it should be fairly easy.

However, I don't keep little furries, so can't comment on how the animal would enjoy it's home. I also have no idea how the price compares, but can see people paying more for a piece of "furniture" then another cage that needs to sit on a table or whatever and take up surface space.