Mum

Afternoon Eglu Action going on ....

... I can't see 3 of my girls, but I have noticed 4 of the others "visiting" one particular Eglu and taking it in turns to visit. I'm keeping watch every so often from the kitchen window ;) (don't want to disturb them :shh: )

I don't want to tempt fate here .... but .... :pray: ... I'm thinking .... :pray: .... hoping ... :pray: .... it might be a case of oval shapedness in the making :shh::pray::silenced:

Months since I've had any oval shapedness item ... or maybe, they are just practising?

Perhaps they will decide on a different maternity ward. (cube pink) ..or more challenging to manage a home in the hedge birth !eggspeck!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

They have the choice of 2 eglus and a recycled cat box; hedges will only enter the equation when they have completed digging several dust bathing areas in the garden for me to plant hedges in.

Well, I'm holding on to the "practising" scenario and I'm going to keep hoping that in a week or two they will have practised enough :lol: