Jenny Smedley Posted February 4, 2012 Share Posted February 4, 2012 Hi, I'm really hoping an Omleteer can help! I' m doing the Daily Mail £1 million Cash & Premium Bond competition but have found that I've lost the copy of Daily Mail for Tues 24th Jan 2012. Does anyone know what the numbers were for that day? Thanks! Jenny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janepie33 Posted February 4, 2012 Share Posted February 4, 2012 Sorry. Already recycled that one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
snowberry Posted February 4, 2012 Share Posted February 4, 2012 Gah I just went round to my neighbours house as our last collection was on the Monday...The paper was there...minus the middle section; sorry! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bantambabe Posted February 4, 2012 Share Posted February 4, 2012 No sorry, don't get it. But just wanted to say "hello" local omleteer - I'm just up the road in Napton Debs Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jenny Smedley Posted February 5, 2012 Author Share Posted February 5, 2012 Hi, Hi Debs- nice to see someone local! Thanks everyone for trying- I had the same problem- had put paper aside & husband put it into recycling. By the time I'd noticed it was too late- recycling day had come & gone. Anyway, Thanks for trying. Jenny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted February 5, 2012 Share Posted February 5, 2012 They usually publish all this sort of info on the moneysavingexpert forum, if you are still looking for the numbers Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jenny Smedley Posted February 7, 2012 Author Share Posted February 7, 2012 Hi Charlottechicken , Did u mean the Money section in the Daily Mail ? I had a look but couldn't see anything obvious. Just lots of saving rates & mortgages! The reason I ask is that one of my lines (£5000 premium bond prize ) has only one number missing & I hate to think that that might be the number I missed on Tuesday 24th Jan !! Thanks anyway, Jenny Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cloud Posted February 7, 2012 Share Posted February 7, 2012 Try his thread on Loquax (http://forums.loquax.co.uk/showthread.php?t=370736) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...