jackian Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 Poppy is about 18 months old and all ways been fine an egg most days and yesterday...6.15 This morning though she has come out of the coup really docile and there was a load of water type liquid in the coup and her feet were covered with wood chip where it had stuck . her front was very wet but it does not smell and there is no sign of yolk (like a broken egg) She is very subbdued... help please. P.S it is now 7.15 and she is asleep on the patio. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roselady Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 I'm really sorry to hear your Poppy is poorly. Hope someone can give you some good advice. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LottyJ1 Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 I would get her to a vet this morning bless her. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LottyJ1 Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 Any news on Poppy? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
jackian Posted June 26, 2012 Author Share Posted June 26, 2012 Thanks for your concern . After spending all morning either asleep on the patio or asleep under the garden bench I had to go out so picked her up and put her in the WIR..where she slumped up the steps into the coup with me thinking the worse. . 2pm back from town as soon as she saw me there she was screaming to come out of the WIR ...What on earth was I concerned about . She seems fine but will keep an eye on her. I think that it must have been a softie egg.I have had these before from one of my other girls but never Poppy..But someone reckons they can lay them with out yolk. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 I'm glad she is feeling better xxx Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roselady Posted June 26, 2012 Share Posted June 26, 2012 That's a relief Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LottyJ1 Posted June 27, 2012 Share Posted June 27, 2012 Thats good! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...