Alis girls Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 I am not a fan but enjoyed watching this - hope some of these bad boys make good when they come out of the slammer. The language was a tad fruity but to be expected and I had to laugh at times - some of the inmates have a sharp wit. Did anyone watch it? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lavenders_Blue Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 I missed last night's episode but watched the previous two. I really enjoyed it and was pleased to see Gordon trying to give these guys an opportunity. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickric Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 Heard an interview with him a couple of weeks ago, apparently one of them is working in one of his restaurants now. Wonder if it's the one who is always smudged out, to prevent hassle from customers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Alis girls Posted July 18, 2012 Author Share Posted July 18, 2012 I thought the telly was playing up on the smudged bits Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chucky Mama Posted July 18, 2012 Share Posted July 18, 2012 I refuse to boost his viewing figures by watching it even though I really want to I used to like Gordon Ramsey but find him very fake now and can't bear him. What has he done to his face Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redhotchick Posted July 19, 2012 Share Posted July 19, 2012 I enjoyed this very much. I don't know where the idea originated, great though. I hope it works out. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ubereglu Posted July 23, 2012 Share Posted July 23, 2012 I've only managed to watch the first two, but I've found the whole thing really interesting, and I really hope it works out. I just find it very scary that these people are allowed to get back into these situations again and again and again and just how little respect they show to each other-they're worse than school children. It just highlights how much the prison service is in need of reform. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...