LottyJ1 Posted July 23, 2012 Share Posted July 23, 2012 Hi All, Can anyone recommend a weld mesh supplier as I would like to dig this into my WIR floor to make it extra safe. Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 23, 2012 Share Posted July 23, 2012 Hills of Devon are meant to be good Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken shack Posted July 23, 2012 Share Posted July 23, 2012 I got 19g from Hills of Devon and have almost finished recovering the WIR. I am very pleased with it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LottyJ1 Posted July 24, 2012 Author Share Posted July 24, 2012 Thanks I will have a look. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
doctors girls Posted July 24, 2012 Share Posted July 24, 2012 dont know if you have already built your WIR but i built the weld mesh through the brickwork and then covered the inside remaining space with weld mesh also Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LottyJ1 Posted July 24, 2012 Author Share Posted July 24, 2012 dont know if you have already built your WIR but i built the weld mesh through the brickwork Wow that looks excellent I already have the run built so gonna nail/tack it to the woodern frame at the bottom with enough slack to dig into the ground a bit. Just to give a bit more security Thanks for the advice though! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...