Gloss-Hen

What next

Brillo is top bird in my Bantie Kingdom with Evil E second in command. Costa has come in above Thora B's babies Willo and Mavis and newbies PeeWee and Kazoo.

So my Silkies are no walkover but the Barbu are taking a bit of a pasting. (Willo & Mavis are now sporting bumpa bits to slow them up but I've removed Evil E's).

Love getting new birds doesn't really matter what. :roll: (Need something gingery coloured next).

Barbu's would be a nice mix with the Silkies and Polands they come in lots of colours and shapes.

I'd say go for Show Girls too if you want something different. They really make me smile. Also what about Thuringians in gold or silver, as they look very pretty little beings, or Fresians as they too are pretty girls (a bit like chamois Polands only with large round eyes and that you can actually see :wink: ).

Frizzles are also sweet girls - pretty and greedy but gentle too. Here is one of mine

ChickenDandellion_02-09-11-1.jpg

or as already suggested a frizzled Poland. Mine is totally bizarre looking :lol:

ChickenDaphne_30-11-11.jpg