I haven't seen the neighbours yet! Well not the ones that objected..... We don't really mind about two sets (there were three objections) but one lot live right next door and are lovely. Think I mentioned before. We will let them know and hopefully they will be ok with it going forwards - it will be a change, but I don't think it will be unnatractive and it is the far side of our garden from them so not sitting in their view if that makes sense.

E-mailed Cotswold Wood Company to ask how long it would take - we are needing a couple of bespoke things done like a lower roof pitch and a chicken door, plus we are having shiplap to half height at one end for wind protection. They e-mailed back to say they could deliver next week!!! :clap:

Suddenly all very real - we need to get our gardener friend to help lay slabs (my last attempt is a bit wobbly) and then it'll be all go...... Will definitely post pictures - perhaps starting with my floor plan/elevation drawings for the planning permission :lol:

Yippppeee - awesome news, good_egg :D

I haven't been on much due to bad news in the family, but I have been coming on quickly to check your progress as I was hoping you got your permission - and you did!

Bet you're over the moon! :dance:

Make sure you post lots of pics please! :) Wooop wooop!

x