Goosey Lucy

For any Motorbike/TT fans

Great video, I've watched many a TT video (both my brother and my hubby have them) :roll:

We've also gone fast but not like that and not over on the side so much - not sure we'd be able to get back up again!!

We did go to the TT last year and do our marshalling bit and it is a lovely island. I'm hoping we'll go back over in a couple of years (once YS has got some of his exams out of the way) and do some more marshalling. We were at Graham's Memorial last year and dealt with Simon Andrew's when he came off his bike in the first race. Frightening stuff. :shock:

I'm sorry that I didn't get around to meeting up with you over there, hopefully next time.

Havent been to the TT but hubby used to go regularly in his younger days. We do however have two motorbikes and a trike and have just booked a trip to France for June with 6 more biker friends, going over to stay with two more who have moved there. We have some great times on the bike and every year we hold a "rally" in our garden for up to 25 biker friends from Yorkshire where we lived before moving to Lincolnshire. :D