clucker1 Posted April 22, 2013 Share Posted April 22, 2013 Sunday dinner - pudding - Rhubarb and custard cake, 4 eggs [urlhttp://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/10500/rhubarb-and-custard-cake][/url] Everyone loves this pudding lunch (for just me) egg mayonnaise sarnie, 1 egg Mon dinner - Spanish omlet, 6 eggs Suppose I could have used more, if I had made the custard for the pudding too, but I used Birds powder. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted April 23, 2013 Share Posted April 23, 2013 Sound like us, we regularly brag to each other about how many eggs. Have used for particular meals or on the same day, my record so far was an appropriate baker's dozen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted June 7, 2013 Share Posted June 7, 2013 We have quite a shocking egg glut at the moment Used 14 today and sold 24 and still have over 3 dozen here We had a big Omlette for breakfast between us (7 eggs) then I made a trifle (another 7 eggs). Don't know what I'll make tomorrow Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted June 8, 2013 Share Posted June 8, 2013 I also have an egg glut. A lot of the villagers have our eggies But I bake a lot for visitors, campers, W.I etc. If it's just for us, then I make quiche, egg custard, Lemon meringue pie & lemon curd. For a quick lunch I cook some pasta (penne), then put in a fry pan with some beaten egg & chives. Yummy! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Princess Leia Posted June 8, 2013 Share Posted June 8, 2013 Oh, stop it! Feeling just slightly envious as we've not had a single egg since last November from our two... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...