bluekarin Posted May 22, 2013 Share Posted May 22, 2013 Hey all. Now I know most of you love Lucy aka Attic24 and her fabulous crochet and crafty creations. She is wanting to make lots of granny triangles to make some bunthing for Yarndale and has asked for her blog followers help. The pattern is on her blog and an address will follow soon. If you fancy joining in, please have a look here Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted May 23, 2013 Share Posted May 23, 2013 How many have you made Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted May 23, 2013 Author Share Posted May 23, 2013 Erm.....none as yet! Am planning to start soon though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PurpleTree Posted June 22, 2013 Share Posted June 22, 2013 I've made 3 so far, not sure if I'm going to send them off as I quite fancy them for myself! Maybe see how many more I can make before she needs them. What do you all think is the easiest way to string them together? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted June 22, 2013 Author Share Posted June 22, 2013 I haven't made any yet! Waiting for the address to post them too be posted on the blog. Only join if you aren't sending them as she doesn't want them joined. If I were joining mine together, I'd do a chain and slip stitch them on the chain as I went where I wanted them to be Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted July 25, 2013 Author Share Posted July 25, 2013 I have finally made 5 bunting triangles and am really quite pleased with them I read on her blog today they have received over 1000 triangles from all over the world! She has extended the date to August, so if you fancy joining in with this you have plenty of time left. The instructions are really easy, so go on, give it a go Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...