Tiggy Posted August 1, 2013 Share Posted August 1, 2013 my 4 are normally very productive but this last week Im lucky to get 1 egg a day, my friends hens are the same. They all seem well enough - any ideas? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coco Posted August 1, 2013 Share Posted August 1, 2013 I am getting about 10 eggs a day from 30 chickens, I have put it down to the heat, my black araucana laid her first egg for three weeks today. Have they been wormed de mited etc. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted August 1, 2013 Share Posted August 1, 2013 If they FR are you sure they are not laying somewhere else? If they have not been flubenveted for I while I would flubenvet them just in case. Also perhaps cut back on treats to ensure they fill up on pellets or mash. Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hopingforchickens Posted August 2, 2013 Share Posted August 2, 2013 Mine are the same, 2 usually lay every day, one lays almost every other day, another has pretty much given up just get a softie every couple of months and my silkie, well she may as well have gone to Dubai for the summer the amount of use she's been I was getting 2-3 eggs a day but for the last week I've had about 3 eggs in total. I've checked for mites, red mite etc and have started a flubenvet cycle. Got 2 eggs yesterday, but I'm putting it down to the weather. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...