Leicester_H Posted August 13, 2013 Share Posted August 13, 2013 Has this done the rounds already ? http://www.undergroundhealth.com/the-hazards-of-backyard-hens/ H Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted August 13, 2013 Share Posted August 13, 2013 Brilliant I wasn't sure what was going to come up there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Angie Posted August 13, 2013 Share Posted August 13, 2013 I have seen this before but a very good laugh. The worrying thing is !!!!!! It is very , very true. Morehen disease does spread and includes other animals until it is totally out of hand. I grew up around farms and if I had the land things could end up just as she says, may as well get the small holding now Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted August 13, 2013 Share Posted August 13, 2013 There is a thread already running on this topic here. : Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...