WitchHazel

Lenovo yoga (laptop) anyone?

Time for me to replace my laptop.

I've been a Dell girl for many years, and Dell are launching their new range (using the new 4th Gen chips) in the next couple of days. I've been waiting for the launch to order a new laptop.

But then I saw the Lenovo Yoga, and Lenovo has announced today their new range launching in October. The look really good.

Does anyone have a Lenovo Yoga, or any experience of it?

Hazel

I have read good reviews of the Lenovo. In the which best buys table the first four laptops are Apple, followed by an Acer, an HP then the Lenovo ideapad Yoga 13. Obviously that's the older version if you are talking about a new release but it says its a pleasure to use.

I'm surprised you'd go back to Dell, everyone I've known with one previously (me included) has been unhappy with it. My husband works in IT and his techies didn't recommend I get another. That was a couple of years ago though and I don't recollect their recommendation as I didn't go on to buy another.

Thanks for your replies.

I know that Dell gets a bad press and some people have had problems. However, I've had Dell for years and have always been very happy with them. I replace my laptop every 2-3 years.

I went to PC World to look at a Yoga (the old/current version, rather than the new one which is due out in a month or so), and I really liked the look of it.

Mind you, they all look lovely in the shop.

I guess I'll wait until I see what configurations are available and choose based on that.