Alis girls

Cravendale effect or what?

:shock: Our 3 kitties sleep in the sitting room at night as they like to go walkabout about 5am which without a cat flap is a real faff. (we have some thuggy cats in the area hense no flap)

This am about 5.30am we could hear a noise and OH said " they are scratching door" it then went quiet only for the 2 ginger lads of 11years of age and our big kitten to appear in our bedroom doorway :anxious: our other fat lazy tabby remained in the sitting room. I dont know how they got out - suspect they climbed on each others shoulders and pulled down handle or jumped at handle till door opened.

I think TV ads are having a bad effect on our cats - first is your cat more dog? and now Cravendale where cats take over the world.

seriously scarey :anxious: will keep you posted. :lol:

Reminds me of our cats when they were kittens. They slept in the living room, but somehow we were woken up by them in the wee hours playing on the landing! We discovered they were climbing up onto a cupboard which was next to the door and then scrabbling over the door (think old seventies with window over, but no glass) and diving onto the stairs on the other side! It's quite a height for ickle kittens to jump. Needless to say, the window gap was boarded over pretty quickly!