redhotchick

Christmas in a Day ** Viewer discretion advised

That was wonderful! The nudity was a woman in labour and the slaughter was a goose being dispatched, just in case you wanted to know. I love these ....in a day programmes. Does make you think about all those other people. Apart from the homeless people, the one that made me sad was the chap declaring his day would be ruined if his Christmas dinner wasn't ready for 1pm precisely :(

I'm watching this in chunks :D:D

I agree about the man who wants his dinner at 1pm :?

Since when does not eating at 1pm make the day a disaster? :shock::shock:

Good job he doesn't live in our house - he would be in permanent disappointment :lol::lol:

cathy

x

Same here! I just thought he went to all that effort with the spreadsheet to make sure it was done on time he was cooking for a crowd and thought it was really sad he was all on his own :(

Re recent comment about geese.It is handled very sensitively.You do see them being dispatched,but it is quick and the owner is upset.But as you say people like to think their shop bought chicks kindly pluck themselves and jump into plastic bags on the shelves in Tesco.Since owning chickens I can hardly walk down the aisles they are in.