WitchHazel

Christmas tree by post

I vaguely remember posts about this some years ago.

Has anyone used this and, if so, how did you find it? Who did you yse, what sort of tree did you get, and were you happy with it?

I'm thinking of trying it next year. I won't remember to ask in time, so I thought I'd ask now while it's fresh in my mind.

Thanks for your help

Hazel

We get ours from Christmastreeland, & have done for about 10 years now.

Good service. we get a gold star Nordman every year, but you can get ones of different standards, sizes,shapes & breeds.

One year we got a really odd shaped tree, & they refunded us right away (Husband sorted it with the chainsaw).

This year my delivery was 2 days late, probably not their fault, but they didn't respond to my email which I was surprised by. Normally the deliveries are dead on time.

TBH, had I KNOWN that we would be selling them at work, I would have got it from there :roll:

Never tried it, but then I like to choose mine so I get one the right shape.

I am a bit the same Clare. Reason I'm thinking of trying a by-post service is that I prefer Fraser Firs, and we have trouble getting them - unless we're prepared to get a tree treally early (which we aren't).

This year we went to get a tree on Monday 16th, probably the earliest we've ever gone. I'd phoned around first, and gone to a place some distance away, They did had a couple of sorry specimens left, and we ended up getting something else.

I;m thinkin that if I order the tree, I have a chance of getting a reasonable one.

We'll see.

(And - I *know* this is stupid - but I always feel sorry for the trees we pick up, look at, and reject)

I know just what you mean.I feel sorry for the ones that aren't picked too.When you drive by the places that have been selling them pre Christmas and there's still a few lying in the car park it seems such a waste of energy I must have watched too many sad cartoons as a child methinks.there probably was one The Little Tree "Ooops, word censored!"ody Wanted.

Is.there probably was one The Little Tree "Ooops, word censored!"ody Wanted.

I can imagine that on the True Movies channel, or whatever the channel is called - the one is that shows made-for-TV-movies that are designed to tug the heartstrings.

I bet the tree is a bit small, and gets bullied by the other trees.