quickcluck

anyone have any experience with these?

Yes, have one and love it.

It is, as biker chick says, mainly bananas, but if you add a fruit or two with a strong enough flavour it's lovely. My favourite is to add a handful of blackberries - scrummy.

You can also do frozen mango instead of banana, and that on it's own (without any other fruit) is so refreshing.

No no no no no !!!!!!

I forbid you to put anything here that has to do with ice-cream.....It is just my all time favourite ..... And I weigh far too much as it is, and mango and strawberries are my fav too.... this really is a naughty gadget for the kitchen, I refuse to look at it again..., but after the heat of this last week I could cave in and go all out .

Have you tried it with frozen yogurt and fruits together by any chance ? :oops::oops:

Really wanted one of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/High-Street-TV-Dessert-Bullet/dp/B00KB1ETA0/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1405841240&sr=1-1&keywords=dessert+bullet

As I have a nutribullet which is fantastic, small and compact, I use it every day and it does the job in half the time!

Not sure if you can use yoghurt in them which is why I've posted on here, I've noticed that everything is banana based, but as I have one in a smoothie every morning, i'm not sure if it'd be banana overload :?

No no no no no !!!!!!

I forbid you to put anything here that has to do with ice-cream.....It is just my all time favourite ..... And I weigh far too much as it is, and mango and strawberries are my fav too.... this really is a naughty gadget for the kitchen, I refuse to look at it again..., but after the heat of this last week I could cave in and go all out .

Have you tried it with frozen yogurt and fruits together by any chance ? :oops::oops:

Angie, don't panic :wink: , as technically it's not ice cream. It has no milk or cream or anything like that - it's just frozen fruit pulverized to make it like ice cream. And fruit is good for you so there is no guilt (that's what I tell myself)

No, never tried yoghurt.

I have the Yonanas one. I find 1 banana is enough per person plus a handful of blackberries, raspberries etc (whatever takes your fancy). I cut the bananas into thirds before freezing and put 1 piece through then a small amount of other fruit, then the next piece followed by other fruit etc, as this gives a much better blend between the fruit.

I have a large blackberry bush in the garden so they are all picked and frozen, and I buy other soft fruit whenever I see it in the reduced section and put it straight in the freezer until needed