Princess Leia

Sunnyside Poultry

I visited Sunnyside last year when we were looking. Found them to be very helpful/informative however we put our hen keeping ambitions on hold so didn't get any from them in the end but I would of have had no qualms in using them. Sorry can't be more helpful!

They are great had all our hybirds from them. They lay very well have a variety of birds and knowledge to. Im only a back garden keeper. Got 5 hens at the mo all from them.a ranger thats 4 years old and lays 6 out of 7 days still.the columbine lays a pale green egg but not a friendly bird. All the others are very friendly, also when they say pol all of mine have come into lay within days of getting them home . Hope that gives you a idea xx

I live not far from Sunnyside. I still have 3 of the original 6 girls I had from there 5 years ago.

I send most local peeps there for hens and a couple of my pals have been very happy with their hens from Sunnyside.

The next girls I buy will also be from Sunnyside.

While I am on my recommendation box I have found easichick to be by far the best bedding run scratch surface around, much better than the horsey alternatives.

eta feel free to message me if you need more details