sarahapp

Hello

Just wanted to say hello, we took delivery of our red rablu yesterday for Chester our rabbit it is fantastic and much bigger than i expected, even Andy who wasnt too sure about ordering it thinks is great. :D

I cant beleive all the people that have eglus. I never realised Chickens made such good pets reading about them on here has really made me think about getting some to add to our fast growing zoo will have to start saving up for another eglu!!

I'm in the same boat. Bought a (orange eglu) for Bernard (and his soon to arrive lovely lady friend), and chickens are the next on the list. The guineas may even end up with one (in contrasting colours of course). It's just a question of saving up.

Glad you're enjoying your rablu - hope you have some fingers left after those clips - I'm still bearing the scars!

Thanks for the replies.

Glad you're enjoying your rablu - hope you have some fingers left after those clips - I'm still bearing the scars!

My fingers are killing, by the time i got the rablu home (had to get it delivered to work as couldnt get day off, then try and transport it home in a mini) i was only half way through putting the run together when it got dark so those clips and no light what a nightmare.