Groovychook

Andy Murray

Yes he must :D OH cleared out an online betting account by putting his last 37p on Andy at 8-1 pre-Wimbledon :lol:

Seriously, I can't believe how fantastically he has done, it's right up there with his first Wimbledon win I think. I missed last nights match unfortunately, we had the small matter of a chimney fire to put out :shock: But it was great to watch it tonight, and see history being made. And to have his brother as World No 1 as well is just out of this world. I am really in awe of their achievements and the grace with which all top tennis players conduct themselves 8)

And well done Judy for her encouragement and endless support. She must have put her life on hold when they were young to ferry them all around the place. I knew a little lad who qualified for All Ireland gymnastic team. He was so talented. His mum was a single mum of 4 with no support. She tried her best to get him to training,meetings etc,applied for funding but didn't get help and he had to leave as he didn't get to training as often as he needed to.