Lewis Posted March 17, 2017 Share Posted March 17, 2017 I bought an exhibition quality pair of Call Ducks at The National in November but sadly the duck died on New Years Day, possibly due to local fireworks. I've been looking for females since as the drake needs company but can't find any anywhere as people only have breeding stock ready to start hatching; I'd ideally like good quality White or Apricot Silver. If you know of any for sale, could you please let me know. Happy to travel all over Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickabee Posted March 20, 2017 Share Posted March 20, 2017 I know a couple of breeders, but I'm in Brentwood Essex. Do you really want to come this far? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted March 20, 2017 Author Share Posted March 20, 2017 If they have any females I would be interested! I'm flying in to Luton so could go on the way home. At the moment I've found two in Horsham (2.5hrs away) but I've travelled much further than that for chickens before Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickabee Posted March 21, 2017 Share Posted March 21, 2017 I'll call them for you let you know Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...