stepnout

Received New Eglu Cube Broken Wire Mesh

The sun came out and Finally put my New Cube together. Sadly I am the recipient of one broken wire mesh roof panel. :( I have emailed my Canadian supplier I know is closed on the weekends looking to hear from them later. Has anyone else received a mesh with this issue? you can see how the wires are perfectly straight and not curved as the others.

Thanks 

cube.jpg

Edited by stepnout

That's a nuisance!  Hope you get it replaced quickly.  One tip.  The Omlet run clips are good, but can be a bit stiff at times.  If you have difficulty opening them to get them off ( I always seemed to put them in the wrong place! ) use a coin, slip it in the gap and just twist.  I use a 2p coin but you probably have an equivalent.  I also use cable ties if I run out of clips.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patricia W said:

That's a nuisance!  Hope you get it replaced quickly.  One tip.  The Omlet run clips are good, but can be a bit stiff at times.  If you have difficulty opening them to get them off ( I always seemed to put them in the wrong place! ) use a coin, slip it in the gap and just twist.  I use a 2p coin but you probably have an equivalent.  I also use cable ties if I run out of clips.  

Yes thank you and indeed I did have to move several clips as sadly I put a few in the wrong place (mostly the double clips)

Wow, great service. The Canadian dealer was all over this. They had a great email to me I think as soon as they opened. They supplied me with a tracking number, the replacement is in the mail on it's way. 

Great Service from the Canadian Omlet supplier.:D

For those in Canada you can purchase Omlet products from Four Legs or Wings. They are in Ontario. Ordered on April 12/2018 shipped April 13 received the order April 17/2018 can't beat that timing. 

I live in New Brunswick and I telephoned my order from;

Dan Pryce
Four Legs or Wings Pets
Toll free: 1-877-672-4755
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram
  • Thanks 1