Is anyone else bothered by this long list of wants but things are out of stock - and have been for a while.  I've added my email for some a couple of months ago and recently added my name for a new door and end panel for the cube.  So frustrating - at the moment the eglu door is clipped and padlocked!  Oz was dismantled for the move whereas The Emerald City was still virtually intact and is being used at the moment.  Oz is still waiting for the door panel so I can set that up for the newbies!!!!

Hoping to get the big run up soon so that I won't need the door.  A bit of a battle with OH who wants to wait until after the sheep have grazed.  Me wants it up pronto.  No sign of the sheep yet either.  Bah humbug!  So looking forward to erecting the frame and then adding the mesh with OH and I know the air will be blue and we'll both get cross because he won't read the instructions correctly and I have to step in before he makes a right old mess - no room for errors on this one!