ajm200

My herbs are gone

I had a row of young herb plants, basil, thyme, rosemary, parsley and lavender just inside my patio doors.  Ready to plant in my new herb bed herb the weather improves.  

Opened the doors to air the house after washing the floors then went upstairs to clean.  

I forgot the chickens were out.  They’ve had the lot and rubbed the mud into the mat 😔

Preseasoned chicken anyone? 

OH has been kind and cleared the mess after their party but was he sat in the same room looking towards the doors but didn’t notice the making the mess 🤔

• Haha 3

It is’s like ours a few years ago, it will grow back but you’ll get all sorts amongst it.  Hubby said he thought the extras were from undigested seeds that the chickens left behind.   We have no grass anyway this year.  The summer drought killed it off.  The whole garden was yellow. Now it’s all black and the chickens have a head start.  

3000EFA6-6325-47E3-8AC5-BEF966E88213.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Blackrocksrock said:

Dont you just love them

The chickens or the husband who sat 10 feet away ignoring what they were doing?  A skill he’s mastered through 12 years of fatherhood.  They are all in the doghouse 😂

3 hours ago, ajm200 said:

It is’s like ours a few years ago, it will grow back but you’ll get all sorts amongst it.  Hubby said he thought the extras were from undigested seeds that the chickens left behind.   We have no grass anyway this year.  The summer drought killed it off.  The whole garden was yellow. Now it’s all black and the chickens have a head start.  

3000EFA6-6325-47E3-8AC5-BEF966E88213.jpeg

The chickens or the husband who sat 10 feet away ignoring what they were doing?  A skill he’s mastered through 12 years of fatherhood.  They are all in the doghouse 😂

Especially the husband!!!!