I am in Phoenix Arizona and am looking for someone who is allowed to have roosters and would like this beautiful and wonderful natured black silkie rooster to use as a breeding rooster.  I can't bring myself to kill him.  The picture was taken when he was 3 months old, and he is now 4 months old.  He started full up crowing a couple of days ago, and I am sure the neighbors on the other side of the alley will turn me in to the city, because we are not allowed to have roosters in Phoenix.  The neighbor turns everyone in for something.  I read if you let the rooster out of the coop later in the morning, they won't crow.  Well, let me tell you, that didn't work.  He only crowed louder and longer.  Cockle doodle Doo.....  

Any help, any suggestions???

DSC08032 (2).JPG

Bit far for all the Cockerel rehoming sites I know I’m afraid.  If he’s allowed to crow during the day, could you bring him into the house or an outhouse in a cat carrier at night?  I had a friend with a silkie and she did this.  He was returned to his ladies around 9 am every day.