JaneyMac

Eglu go up attach without separate run-up to walk in run.

Not quite sure what you mean but I’m buying an Omlet walk-in run to put in a permanent position.  I’m keeping my go-up ( I find it difficult to bend) but will have a two extension run to sell if that’s any use.  I also bought a walk-in run at the start of the avian flu outbreak, that also needs to go.   

On 1/26/2021 at 10:58 PM, JaneyMac said:

Hi,I want to change my eglu go attached to 2 m walk in run,into an eglu go up and keep it attached to walk in run-up I don't want the tunnel b it which will be created by run. Can this be done and will the space under the up need spare bits of run??

How have you attached your Go to the run right now? I think you will need the small bits of wire that slot into the coop itself to have something to attach to the run. If you have spare bits of run, you can probably block of the space underneath the opening of the coop, but otherwise yes, you will need the spare bits for under the coop.
I actually would advise you to get those, as I don’t feel the underside of the coop is very predator resistent.

On 1/30/2021 at 4:32 PM, Girly said:

Not quite sure what you mean but I’m buying an Omlet walk-in run to put in a permanent position.  I’m keeping my go-up ( I find it difficult to bend) but will have a two extension run to sell if that’s any use.  I also bought a walk-in run at the start of the avian flu outbreak, that also needs to go.   

Hi there - sorry for the intrusion but do you still have yr run for sale please? 

Good morning Juzzy.  I joined last year and am still confused!  😂😂

I live in Epping in Essex. Near the forest.  It’s a bit of a long way to travel (Which we can’t at the moment) and the postage would be huge!   
keep looking at the different pages and topics on this site though.  People are very friendly and I’ve leant a lot, not only about chickens.