James H

Blinky! dont electricute yourself!!!

Yet another close shave for blinky! this happened yesterday, blinky had just started laying, she had laid about 2 eggs so far. Today she kept running into the house bia the back doors doign a very good job of distractign my younger sister who was at the time practicing mock 11+ questions. By the 5th or 6th time blinky came in she was starting to get a bit angry with the chicken, but disguising the fact in front of blinky. We had aboslutly no idea of what she wanted or what new game she was playing with us. On the tenth visit to the house she managed to run al the way to the kitchen, our chooks are normally alowed in the kitchen (under supervision) but today she was pushing it! I left mum and my younger sister to ponder over her incorrect answer on the mock 11+ question and kept blinky company in the kitchen. theres nothing blinky can hurt herself or wreck in the kitchen so there was no problem with her being there. After 5 minutes I picked blinky up and told her to join her friends. After this mum called me and asked me to explain why option `E` was the correct answer in the mock 11+ question. While i was explaining that I didnt have a clue (I did almost the exact same questions this time 2 years ago!! hopeless! :wall: ) blinky ran into the dining room and buried herself in the jungle of wires behind our computer. She was wrestling the wires and plugs! i spent a good couple of minutes trying to get her untangles. When she was finally out from behind the computer. I closed the door and examined the damage behind the computer. I found that she ahd un plugged the internet cable, but only half un pluged so a bit was in thesocket and a bit was exposed, makes you think; if she had a wet beak... :boohoo: