james

Egg Painting Competition

Emily wanted to let everybody know that her egg called little chick that was made using Bunty's feathers has won 1st prize at the local garden centre.

She is so excited the prize is a day at the falconry centre so it is very appropriate hope we don't get hooked and take up another hobby........ :lol:

It should be a really fun day though and we will learn a lot about the birds I think I am more excited than Emily to be honest, we are going tomorrow for the official presentation and photo call, I will put some pics in the gallery at the weekend................... :lol:

So little chick has won 2 prizes although we haven't recieved the Omlet prize yet.............. :lol: Emily has just been to tell Bunty all about her prize unfortunately we don't see much of Bunty she is still broody and doesn't come out to play much and hasn't layed any eggs for 2 weeks............ :lol:

Hi Nicola, Thats great news about the garden centre competition... :!: Congratulations Emily :!::!: ...& the prize sounds fun.

Meant to say before,

Congratulations everyone who entered :!: I had a look and really admired all those artistic eggs! Well done!

Hope Bunty is impressed when Emily tells her about the feathers.

Come on Bunty, stop being broody, we want a response!

Thanks everyone we will have a great day and we can't wait to hold the owls, I think we get to fly a Kestral as well............ :D

Lesley you are right I will have a great day I will probably be pushing to the front I am so excited............... :lol::lol::lol::lol: You know what children are like Emily is not that fussed takes these things in her stride...But I can't wait.

Hi Sarah we haven't recieved anything from Omlet but they are very slow...

Emily was awarded her prize on Friday she got the most enormous Easter egg and half a day falconry course for 2, we are going to wait for the Whit holidays and then arrange to go I can't wait to hold the owls.......... :lol: