One Man Banned

So you've got a Roomba, what next.....

For those of you who have succumbed to the Roomba, and wondered what else to spend the pennies on take a look at this...

http://www.friendlyrobotics.com/videos/robomow/

I have been looking through all kinds of brochures at work this week and spotted this - and then I remembered seeing a few of them at a Garden show in Shepton Mallet - can't think which one but Omlet were there with the cube :lol:

Hands up who wants one!

They aren't cheap tho, basic model RRP is £850 :shock: but who wants to mow the lawn.

A

xx

Ooooh, I really like mowing the lawn, I find it very therapeutic. I have a lovely, old, petrol Mountfield rotary mower (well actually we have three old ones all in various states of disrepair but I have a favourite, Brackers) and I really enjoy mowing.

It does stripes on the lawn which I'm not particularly good at, I tend to follow the lines of the trees and it looks great until I look out of an upstairs bedroom window and then suddenly my lines are rather wavy. :roll::lol: