redfrock

Too late to change my cube colour?

My cubes are due on Thursday and I'm starting to have second thoughts about the lilac one (yes I know :roll: ) - the main reason being that my pink eglu seems to have 'absorbed' the dirt far more than my purple one, and so despite pressure washing, the purple one always looks far cleaner than the pink one. I'm thinking this might be the case with the lilac one too :(

I'm wondering if is too late to ring Omlet & change my order to 2 purple ones? Deep down I really wanted orange but OH wasn't keen, and not sure if that would also show up the dirt?

We've had our orange eglu since last september and its still spotless, but its now inside our run - so its not exposed, but the only thing we find with it - its very light inside - even when its dark.

Is the lilac as light as the pink? I suppose it would be :think:

Omlet wont mind you changing your mind. :)

Hmmm... im sure Omlet wont mind at all but the lilac one will look so good with the purple and pink! 8)

true but I have sold the pink eglu! It goes to its new home next weekend (now I'm just trying to justify keeping the purple eglu AND the 2 cubes :roll: .... I'm sure I need my eglu for integration purposes :wink:)

Out of all my colours the purple is always the cleanest looking, and stays looking clean for longer, the pink has been ok too but the orange is very porous and up close you can see the dirt in the pores (well, I can :roll: ) - it always looks dirty 1st. I don't know about the lilac yet as the chicks aren't out yet.

In fact you must let me know how you managed to get yourself 2 cubes - hints and tips welcome!!! :wink::lol:

Umm probably the biggest deciding factor is that I am having to pay for them both myself :roll:, so I have made the most of a 15 month interest free credit card, sold about £100 worth of stuff that was gathering dust, and also sold my pink eglu. Thankfully that means they work out at about £37 a month,which I can afford! And as I gave up chocolate 2 months ago as well, the monthly saving there goes towards the £37.

Can you see the female logic and maths that is going on here :lol:

well, it was too late! I rung at 9.30 this morning and it was already waiting to be dispatched - although I still won't get it until Thursday :(

Still at least it means I cannot keep changing my mind - and Iknow I will be happy with the lilac and purple :D

I should be able to post some photos of the lilac one late Saturday...

And as I gave up chocolate 2 months ago as well, the monthly saving there goes towards the £37.

Yes i can see the logic - you used to spend nearly £37 pounds a month on chocolate and now you have given it up for the healthier option of an Omlet cube!

Perfect solution!

:lol::lol::lol:

And as I gave up chocolate 2 months ago as well, the monthly saving there goes towards the £37.

Yes i can see the logic - you used to spend nearly £37 pounds a month on chocolate and now you have given it up for the healthier option of an Omlet cube!

Perfect solution!

:lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't eating quite that much Emma!!!! :lol: