I've heard that some have jet washed their eglus before to get them in tiptop clean condition.

Now, we've had our eglu for about 3/4 years now, and although it's hygenically clean and cleaned out regularly, I was thinking about giving it a bit of a jet wash if possible to really give it a new lease of life.

if anyone could let me know where they got their jet spray from, is it something you can hire?! Sorry if I seem a little stupid :roll:

And if anyone could give me any tips, that'd be great :) It'd be lovely to hear from someone whose done it before so I can know if it's worth it!

I have a Karcher Pressure washer that Andyman got me for my birthday esp for the eglu.

It's great, he regularly offers to clean the eglu now and each time he does an extra bit of drive is cleaned. :lol:

They are great. I would highly recommend one. :D

Imo

I bought a jet wash a few months ago and di the normal thing of checking the prices every where. I found this company who I think were really cheap, plus the one I wanted came with 3 attachments including a patio cleaner which you need if you have chickens like us.

Hope this helps

I bought the Kärcher K4.91MDB+ Pressure Washer With T-200 T-Racer model and it bring up the cube like new, plus every thing else that you spray. Becareful though these pressure washers have a very strong jet and will take the skin off your hand.

http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/productslist.asp?Main=Pressure-Washers