AJuff

The long countdown begins . . . . .

:( until my new GREEN cube arrives. Delivery date June 2nd!!!!!! A staggering 6 weeks. :shock: How will I be able to wait that long???????????

I want it NOW!!!!!!!!! Very nice lady at Omlet told me they are making a new machine to mould plastic quickly as demand is so high!

i know it may not seem like it now, but it will go very quickly. You have so much to do before hand to keep you busy, like surfing the internet until the early morning for feed, health care products, accessories should you wish and best of all, where are you going to get your girls from and what types.

Enjoy :D

And of course the forum to answer any concerns or queries you have :wink:

Christine.

What size run did you go for in the end?

I opted for a 3m run in the end as they just can't have enough space can they? :D There is also the 10 hens thought but I won't consider increasing the squadron until after all our building work is completed and they can free range again.

:( until my new GREEN cube arrives. Delivery date June 2nd!!!!!! A staggering 6 weeks. :shock: How will I be able to wait that long???????????

I want it NOW!!!!!!!!! Very nice lady at Omlet told me they are making a new machine to mould plastic quickly as demand is so high!

Me too!! Me too!! Mine is also coming on June 2nd and is GREEN!! It's only four weeks and five days now so it's slowly (very slowly) ticking down!!