Omletina Kyckling

Advice please on getting cat food sick stain out of carpet !

Hello wise Omleteers,

I'm hoping somebody out there can help me.

In my great wisdom, I gave in yesterday and let Håkan have some milk, even though I know I shouldn't but he was begging and looked so needy.

Anyway, predictably he went to the bathroom and was sick, it's basically cat food he's brought up - I left it for a while to dry hoping I'd be able to s"Ooops, word censored!"e it off, but it's gone into the pile and there's a dark stain at the moment which looks a bit dubious in a bathroom!! The carpet is a deep gold colour. I haven't done anything beyond s"Ooops, word censored!"ing so far.

Any advice on what to do to get it out please?

Thanks!!

Have you tried that 2001 stain remover?

It comes in a yellow spray bottle.......did wonders at getting dog sick out of my carpet, you couldn't even see a mark!

I got the 2001 stain remover as recommended and it worked a treat, not a mark left! Thanks for the suggestion!

Now to clean up the remains of two swallows in the lounge and dining room....oh what fun!

Have you tried that 2001 stain remover?

It comes in a yellow spray bottle.......did wonders at getting dog sick out of my carpet, you couldn't even see a mark!

I got the 2001 stain remover as recommended and it worked a treat, not a mark left! Thanks for the suggestion!

Now to clean up the remains of two swallows in the lounge and dining room....oh what fun!

Not a problem!

It was recommended to me to get a dog sick stain out of the carpet! Glad it worked!